Jan 25, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
ESPN’s Darren Rovell reports that, if you are so inclined, you can now acquire team-branded Yarmulkes:
The Emblem Source now makes the official yarmulkes of Major League Baseball and the NBA, and although there isn’t a player on the field or on the court that wears the “Pro Kippah,” the business has taken off … People in Brooklyn can’t get enough of the black Brooklyn Nets one or a retro Dodgers one he recently made. He made a Expos ones for Jewish fans of the former team in Montreal, and Miami Heat fans will have a “Whiteout” version for the playoffs.
Make sure you get them from Emblem Source. You want an official yarmulke of Major League Baseball. Not one of those countless knockoff baseball yarmulkes you see everywhere.
- Mark Prior is retiring, will take a job with the Padres 0
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 48
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 61
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 49
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)