Jan 25, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
ESPN’s Darren Rovell reports that, if you are so inclined, you can now acquire team-branded Yarmulkes:
The Emblem Source now makes the official yarmulkes of Major League Baseball and the NBA, and although there isn’t a player on the field or on the court that wears the “Pro Kippah,” the business has taken off … People in Brooklyn can’t get enough of the black Brooklyn Nets one or a retro Dodgers one he recently made. He made a Expos ones for Jewish fans of the former team in Montreal, and Miami Heat fans will have a “Whiteout” version for the playoffs.
Make sure you get them from Emblem Source. You want an official yarmulke of Major League Baseball. Not one of those countless knockoff baseball yarmulkes you see everywhere.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)