Jan 25, 2013, 1:26 PM EDT
ESPN’s Darren Rovell reports that, if you are so inclined, you can now acquire team-branded Yarmulkes:
The Emblem Source now makes the official yarmulkes of Major League Baseball and the NBA, and although there isn’t a player on the field or on the court that wears the “Pro Kippah,” the business has taken off … People in Brooklyn can’t get enough of the black Brooklyn Nets one or a retro Dodgers one he recently made. He made a Expos ones for Jewish fans of the former team in Montreal, and Miami Heat fans will have a “Whiteout” version for the playoffs.
Make sure you get them from Emblem Source. You want an official yarmulke of Major League Baseball. Not one of those countless knockoff baseball yarmulkes you see everywhere.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead