Jan 25, 2013, 1:26 PM EST
ESPN’s Darren Rovell reports that, if you are so inclined, you can now acquire team-branded Yarmulkes:
The Emblem Source now makes the official yarmulkes of Major League Baseball and the NBA, and although there isn’t a player on the field or on the court that wears the “Pro Kippah,” the business has taken off … People in Brooklyn can’t get enough of the black Brooklyn Nets one or a retro Dodgers one he recently made. He made a Expos ones for Jewish fans of the former team in Montreal, and Miami Heat fans will have a “Whiteout” version for the playoffs.
Make sure you get them from Emblem Source. You want an official yarmulke of Major League Baseball. Not one of those countless knockoff baseball yarmulkes you see everywhere.
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 12
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 40
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15