Jan 25, 2013, 3:54 PM EST
The bus carrying a large group of Dodgers on its annual caravan was involved in a very minor hit-and-run traffic accident Friday but there were no injuries.
If the Dodgers begin the season 12-16, I predict that Plaschke or Simers will use this as a metaphor. Not a good metaphor, of course, but you take your metaphors where you can get them.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)