Jan 26, 2013, 3:49 PM EDT
Bill Shaikin reports that the Dodgers marketing slogan for 2013 will be “A whole new blue.” I suppose that’s more subtle than “Thank God Almighty Frank McCourt isn’t running things anymore!” but it gets the same point across. And as points go, that’s a damn good one.
I just hope the Dodgers live up to it, because my junior high school mind can think of about 10 different ways to change that around in an immature way in the event they underachieve.
In other news, “Natitude,” “There is only one October,” and “You’ve never seen a taste like this!”
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead