Jan 28, 2013, 5:43 PM EST
Wait, I thought Javier Vazquez was supposed to be in the Best Shape of His Life? How does this fit into that?
Javier Vazquez is getting right menisus repaired on Wed by Dr. Kaplan, Marlins team ortho..expected to be throwing 100% in 2-3 weeks
— JIM BOWDEN (@JimBowdenESPNxm) January 28, 2013
Thing is, Vazquez still hasn’t definitively said whether or not he’s truly making a comeback. If he is, multiple teams should be interested, even with the minor surgery.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 3
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40