Jan 28, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Latest on Michael Bourn negotiations: He wants at least five years, and Mets aren’t willing to go there.
— Mike Puma (@NYPost_Mets) January 28, 2013
Hamilton is an MVP-type player and Upton signed early and for less per year than Bourn was reportedly demanding Good luck with your continued free agency Michael Bourn.
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40