Jan 30, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
My pick for the world’s best mixed martial arts writer, Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com, just tweeted this while in Las Vegas for UFC 156 on Saturday:
Just saw Pete Rose sitting alone at an autograph table with employees begging us to come into their store to take a pic. Made me sad.
— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) January 30, 2013
I wonder if TLC will include that on Rose’s reality show?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)