Jan 30, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
My pick for the world’s best mixed martial arts writer, Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com, just tweeted this while in Las Vegas for UFC 156 on Saturday:
Just saw Pete Rose sitting alone at an autograph table with employees begging us to come into their store to take a pic. Made me sad.
— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) January 30, 2013
I wonder if TLC will include that on Rose’s reality show?
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 8
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 160
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 6
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (160)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)