Jan 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
A brief respite from A-Rod things to revel in something basebally. Like Trevor Bauer taking to YouTube to answer a fan’s question about how he grips his pitches:
Baseball. It still exists. And it’s wonderful.
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 1
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 5
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 18
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 41
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 22