Jan 31, 2013, 4:50 PM EST
Well, technically Cruz’s lawyers issued the statement:
We are aware of certain allegations and inferences. To the extent these allegations and inferences refer to Nelson, they are denied.
Within the report Cruz is said to have spent $4,000 on testosterone-laced lozenges.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27