Jan 31, 2013, 3:31 PM EST
Matt Vasgersian, Harold Reynolds and I talked about the A-Rod business on MLB Network’s “Hot Stove” show this morning, touching on the overblown nature of the response and whether or not the penalties for PED users should be tougher:
Sadly, the part where Ken Rosenthal came out while I was talking and hit me with a folding chair was cut off.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)