Jan 31, 2013, 2:04 PM EST
Pretty much nails it:
Pretty amazing how much worse the prognosis on A-Rod’s hip rehab has gotten over the past 48 hours, for no medical reason.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2013
Now ask yourselves why none of the New York writers who have been carrying the Yankees’ “A-Rod’s hip is so bad his career may be over!” water haven’t asked the team what changed in his prognosis since 8AM Tuesday morning to make them say all the things they’ve been saying.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 15
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 36
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 43
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)