Jan 31, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Pretty much nails it:
Pretty amazing how much worse the prognosis on A-Rod’s hip rehab has gotten over the past 48 hours, for no medical reason.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2013
Now ask yourselves why none of the New York writers who have been carrying the Yankees’ “A-Rod’s hip is so bad his career may be over!” water haven’t asked the team what changed in his prognosis since 8AM Tuesday morning to make them say all the things they’ve been saying.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (85)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (78)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (74)