Jan 31, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Pretty much nails it:
Pretty amazing how much worse the prognosis on A-Rod’s hip rehab has gotten over the past 48 hours, for no medical reason.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2013
Now ask yourselves why none of the New York writers who have been carrying the Yankees’ “A-Rod’s hip is so bad his career may be over!” water haven’t asked the team what changed in his prognosis since 8AM Tuesday morning to make them say all the things they’ve been saying.
- Giancarlo Stanton sends the Marlins to victory with a walk-off grand slam 14
- Jason Bartlett will retire after 10 years in the big leagues 6
- Pirates acquire Ike Davis in a trade with the Mets 39
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 49
- VIDEO: The Yankees turned a triple play against the Rays 24
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (96)