Jan 31, 2013, 2:04 PM EDT
Pretty much nails it:
Pretty amazing how much worse the prognosis on A-Rod’s hip rehab has gotten over the past 48 hours, for no medical reason.
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) January 31, 2013
Now ask yourselves why none of the New York writers who have been carrying the Yankees’ “A-Rod’s hip is so bad his career may be over!” water haven’t asked the team what changed in his prognosis since 8AM Tuesday morning to make them say all the things they’ve been saying.
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 5
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 99
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 54
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (117)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (113)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (99)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (79)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Watch LIVE: Bruins-Rangers
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks look to even series with Red Wings
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1