Feb 5, 2013, 4:28 PM EDT
The Orioles just announced that they have claimed Russ Canzler off waivers from the Yankees. For those of you following Russ Canzler’s odyssey this offseason, that’s Indians-Blue Jays-Indians-Yankees-Orioles. All since October.
I’m going to set “next Monday” on the “when will Canzler next be DFA’d” pool. Please Paypal your bets to the HardballTalk email address. Thanks.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (103)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)