Feb 6, 2013, 1:46 PM EDT
But now the Dodgers have apparently moved on, as general manager Ned Colletti said on MLB Network today that Rolen will “probably end up some other place than Los Angeles.”
Reds general manager Walt Jocketty has said repeatedly that he’ll have a spot for Rolen if the 37-year-old decides to play again, although he also talked about wanting a decision one way or another already.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 45
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17