Feb 6, 2013, 3:27 PM EST
Your move, Scott Boras:
— Matt Eddy (@eddymk) February 6, 2013
Corey Patterson did not play in the bigs last year. He did play 117 games for the Brewers’ Triple-A team in Nashville, though, where he hit .251/.285/.410. So, yeah.
Yes, it’s only a minor league deal. But the Mets have the thinnest outfield in all of baseball, I reckon, so it’s not crazy to think he stands a good shot at making the big league roster.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)