Feb 7, 2013, 11:35 PM EST
UPDATE: FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that Lyon is set to receive between $750,000 and $900,000 guaranteed. He could max out at $2.4 million if he reaches certain incentives.
Lyon obviously isn’t a big name, but he’s coming off a season in which he threw 61 innings with a 3.10 ERA and 63/20 K/BB ratio and has a combined 3.59 ERA in 434 innings during the past six seasons.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)