Feb 7, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
UPDATE: FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that Lyon is set to receive between $750,000 and $900,000 guaranteed. He could max out at $2.4 million if he reaches certain incentives.
Lyon obviously isn’t a big name, but he’s coming off a season in which he threw 61 innings with a 3.10 ERA and 63/20 K/BB ratio and has a combined 3.59 ERA in 434 innings during the past six seasons.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 19
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 4
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 21
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 14
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)