Feb 7, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
UPDATE: FOX Sports’ Ken Rosenthal reports that Lyon is set to receive between $750,000 and $900,000 guaranteed. He could max out at $2.4 million if he reaches certain incentives.
Lyon obviously isn’t a big name, but he’s coming off a season in which he threw 61 innings with a 3.10 ERA and 63/20 K/BB ratio and has a combined 3.59 ERA in 434 innings during the past six seasons.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 23
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 41
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)