Feb 7, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
Sometimes BSOHL is baloney p.r.-speak designed to raise expectations. Sometimes it’s the truth. Pete Abraham shows us that it’s definitely the truth with John Lackey.
— Pete Abraham (@PeteAbe) February 7, 2013
Wow. Someone get that guy some nachos, stat.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17