Feb 7, 2013, 10:41 AM EDT
Sometimes BSOHL is baloney p.r.-speak designed to raise expectations. Sometimes it’s the truth. Pete Abraham shows us that it’s definitely the truth with John Lackey.
— Pete Abraham (@PeteAbe) February 7, 2013
Wow. Someone get that guy some nachos, stat.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming