Feb 7, 2013, 6:00 PM EDT
We’ve followed Russ Canzler‘s multiple DFAs and multiple failures to clear waivers. Seems he’s got a pretty good attitude about it:
“It’s been fun,” Canzler said. “I was thinking about buying all the hats of the teams I’ve been on this winter.”
That’s from Jordan Bastian’s feature on Canzler, the man of many teams, over at MLB.com.
And really, he does appear to have a great attitude about it, even beyond that thing about the caps. He talks about how, hey, if he keeps getting claimed, people realize he’s valuable.
Always look on the bright side of life. [whistle, whistle whistle whistle]
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)