Feb 7, 2013, 6:00 PM EST
We’ve followed Russ Canzler‘s multiple DFAs and multiple failures to clear waivers. Seems he’s got a pretty good attitude about it:
“It’s been fun,” Canzler said. “I was thinking about buying all the hats of the teams I’ve been on this winter.”
That’s from Jordan Bastian’s feature on Canzler, the man of many teams, over at MLB.com.
And really, he does appear to have a great attitude about it, even beyond that thing about the caps. He talks about how, hey, if he keeps getting claimed, people realize he’s valuable.
Always look on the bright side of life. [whistle, whistle whistle whistle]
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)