Feb 8, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Along the same lines as “Aaron Gleeman is open to dating Kate Mara and said he wants Netflix to hurry up with the second season of ‘House of Cards'” comes this tweet from Giants camp:
Zito also would be open to an extension and said he wants to stay a Giant till he retires. #sfgiants.
— Henry Schulman (@hankschulman) February 8, 2013
Barry Zito will be paid $20 million this season as part of his seven-year, $126 million contract and then the Giants will buy out next season’s $18 million team option for $7 million.
Seriously though: Zoe Barnes.
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 0
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 5
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (105)