Feb 8, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Along the same lines as “Aaron Gleeman is open to dating Kate Mara and said he wants Netflix to hurry up with the second season of ‘House of Cards'” comes this tweet from Giants camp:
Zito also would be open to an extension and said he wants to stay a Giant till he retires. #sfgiants.
— Henry Schulman (@hankschulman) February 8, 2013
Barry Zito will be paid $20 million this season as part of his seven-year, $126 million contract and then the Giants will buy out next season’s $18 million team option for $7 million.
Seriously though: Zoe Barnes.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 11
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 99
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 2
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 5
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 73
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 47
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (100)
- The Big Unit: Wide Angle Watcher (90)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (89)
- Chipper Jones will fight you if you insult his “girl” (84)
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. (76)