Feb 8, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Along the same lines as “Aaron Gleeman is open to dating Kate Mara and said he wants Netflix to hurry up with the second season of ‘House of Cards'” comes this tweet from Giants camp:
Zito also would be open to an extension and said he wants to stay a Giant till he retires. #sfgiants.
— Henry Schulman (@hankschulman) February 8, 2013
Barry Zito will be paid $20 million this season as part of his seven-year, $126 million contract and then the Giants will buy out next season’s $18 million team option for $7 million.
Seriously though: Zoe Barnes.
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 0
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 24
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 47
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 67
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 74
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 51
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)