Feb 8, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Along the same lines as “Aaron Gleeman is open to dating Kate Mara and said he wants Netflix to hurry up with the second season of ‘House of Cards'” comes this tweet from Giants camp:
Zito also would be open to an extension and said he wants to stay a Giant till he retires. #sfgiants.
— Henry Schulman (@hankschulman) February 8, 2013
Barry Zito will be paid $20 million this season as part of his seven-year, $126 million contract and then the Giants will buy out next season’s $18 million team option for $7 million.
Seriously though: Zoe Barnes.
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 0
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 8
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 23
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 17
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 43
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 11
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)