Feb 8, 2013, 11:51 AM EDT
According to Crasnick it’s a minor-league contract that would pay $1.5 million upfront and another $600,000 in potential incentives if Lowe makes the team.
Injuries have plagued Lowe for years, but he’s never stopped throwing in the mid-90s and when healthy he’s pretty consistently been a solid setup man with a 3.60 ERA and 151/67 K/BB ratio in 178 innings since 2009.
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 0
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 8
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 31
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 174
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (174)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)