Feb 9, 2013, 10:31 AM EST
Marlins’ single-game tickets for the 2013 season went on sale this morning. Fresh off a winter in which the team alienated their fanbase by trading away some big names and angered their best player in the process, it’s safe to say that enthusiasm is lacking.
Yikes. Well done, Jeffrey Loria.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (90)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)