Feb 10, 2013, 10:02 AM EDT
I read that long piece about Mark Prior over at MLB.com the other day. It was good. But it was missing one key ingredient that this report from CSNChicago.com has:
Prior, who has suffered multiple shoulder injuries, is in the best physical shape of his life, according to two people who have seen him. He has strengthened the area around his shoulder capsule in an attempt to beat the problems that have plagued him for so many years.
After all of these years I don’t think anyone should bet much on Prior coming back. But if he does, it’ll be Team-BSOHL’s greatest accomplishment yet.
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (84)