Feb 11, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
Jon Morosi tweets:
Derek Jeter just took about 80 ground balls at shortstop. Slight side-to-side movements, no throws to first base during the drill.
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) February 11, 2013
Yup, “slight side-to-side” movements is the Derek Jeter to which we have all become accustomed these past few years. If he had more than that, especially to his left, we’d have to test him for PEDs.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 66
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29