Feb 11, 2013, 11:02 AM EDT
Jon Morosi tweets:
Derek Jeter just took about 80 ground balls at shortstop. Slight side-to-side movements, no throws to first base during the drill.
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) February 11, 2013
Yup, “slight side-to-side” movements is the Derek Jeter to which we have all become accustomed these past few years. If he had more than that, especially to his left, we’d have to test him for PEDs.
- Today is the Sox’ annual Patriot’s Day game. It’s more significant now than ever. 12
- Boswell: “Harper may be the Nats’ seventh-best player” 52
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 71
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 10
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 180
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (249)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (180)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (113)