Feb 11, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
Add another name to the list, via John Fay of the Cincinnati Enquirer:
Homer Bailey came in last year with about 10 pounds of added muscle. It worked pretty well, so added another 10 pounds or so this year. Bailey weighed in at 230. Bailey only carried 205 pounds on his 6-foot-4 frame when he arrived in the majors.
Bailey finally put together a good, healthy season at age 26, throwing 208 innings with a 3.68 ERA after never throwing more than 135 innings or posting a sub-4.40 ERA previously.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)