Feb 12, 2013, 3:45 PM EDT
He’ll get an invitation to spring training after throwing 68 innings with a 4.51 ERA and 55/20 K/BB ratio for the Brewers last season.
Loe is 6-foot-8, but doesn’t throw very hard or get a ton of strikeouts. He does induce lots of ground balls, however, and has generally been a solid middle reliever with a 3.72 ERA in 255 career appearances out of the bullpen.
- Playoff Reset: The National League Wild Card Game 4
- Video: Salvador Perez walks off Royals in Wild Card Game 3
- Small ball prevails … in a 9-8 game 16
- Royals complete thrilling comeback to defeat A’s in the American League Wild Card Game 50
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 22
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 12
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)