Feb 12, 2013, 2:14 PM EST
Even a best-case scenario for Lewis would mean rejoining the Rangers in late May or early June, so there are still plenty of stumbling blocks to avoid, but he’s currently throwing from 120 feet on flat ground.
After the injury Lewis opted not to hit the open market as a free agent and instead signed a one-year, $2 million deal with the Rangers in September that includes $4 million in potential incentives.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 108
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 34
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 259
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (110)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)