Feb 13, 2013, 12:16 PM EST
This is obviously the leader in the clubhouse for best injury of the year.
I realize it’s only February 13, but that’s gonna be awfully tough to beat.
There is some good news, though. According to Topkin: “Peralta was still able to get the sandwiches … and said they were good. Shouldn’t miss much time.”
UPDATE: Peralta was driving a Camaro, which makes the whole thing even better.
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 76
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (80)