Feb 13, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
This is obviously the leader in the clubhouse for best injury of the year.
I realize it’s only February 13, but that’s gonna be awfully tough to beat.
There is some good news, though. According to Topkin: “Peralta was still able to get the sandwiches … and said they were good. Shouldn’t miss much time.”
UPDATE: Peralta was driving a Camaro, which makes the whole thing even better.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 0
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 5
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 28
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit