Feb 13, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
This is obviously the leader in the clubhouse for best injury of the year.
I realize it’s only February 13, but that’s gonna be awfully tough to beat.
There is some good news, though. According to Topkin: “Peralta was still able to get the sandwiches … and said they were good. Shouldn’t miss much time.”
UPDATE: Peralta was driving a Camaro, which makes the whole thing even better.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 9
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 43
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 24
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)