Feb 13, 2013, 12:16 PM EDT
This is obviously the leader in the clubhouse for best injury of the year.
I realize it’s only February 13, but that’s gonna be awfully tough to beat.
There is some good news, though. According to Topkin: “Peralta was still able to get the sandwiches … and said they were good. Shouldn’t miss much time.”
UPDATE: Peralta was driving a Camaro, which makes the whole thing even better.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)