Feb 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EST
It’s the one in Newport Beach where police may or may not have pulled their guns on Hunter last April, so you know that the place is totally safe. Unless you happen to be a black baseball player, I guess.
Built in 2006, the home offers 4,346 square feet with five bedrooms and six bathrooms, which includes a massive master suite complete with a sitting area and private deck. Hardwood flooring, custom drapery and a gourmet kitchen highlight the home’s designer interior, while a resort-style yard flexes some serious muscle with a palatial pool and spa, fire pit and an outdoor kitchen. Last, but certainly not least, a detached casita and pool house round out Hunter’s Newport estate.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 56
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 23
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 4
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 3
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 360
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (360)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (76)