Feb 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
It’s the one in Newport Beach where police may or may not have pulled their guns on Hunter last April, so you know that the place is totally safe. Unless you happen to be a black baseball player, I guess.
Built in 2006, the home offers 4,346 square feet with five bedrooms and six bathrooms, which includes a massive master suite complete with a sitting area and private deck. Hardwood flooring, custom drapery and a gourmet kitchen highlight the home’s designer interior, while a resort-style yard flexes some serious muscle with a palatial pool and spa, fire pit and an outdoor kitchen. Last, but certainly not least, a detached casita and pool house round out Hunter’s Newport estate.
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 13
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 17
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 48
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 134
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (134)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)