Feb 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
It’s the one in Newport Beach where police may or may not have pulled their guns on Hunter last April, so you know that the place is totally safe. Unless you happen to be a black baseball player, I guess.
Built in 2006, the home offers 4,346 square feet with five bedrooms and six bathrooms, which includes a massive master suite complete with a sitting area and private deck. Hardwood flooring, custom drapery and a gourmet kitchen highlight the home’s designer interior, while a resort-style yard flexes some serious muscle with a palatial pool and spa, fire pit and an outdoor kitchen. Last, but certainly not least, a detached casita and pool house round out Hunter’s Newport estate.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 51
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 51
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 67
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 107
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (107)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises (71)