Feb 13, 2013, 3:33 PM EDT
It’s the one in Newport Beach where police may or may not have pulled their guns on Hunter last April, so you know that the place is totally safe. Unless you happen to be a black baseball player, I guess.
Built in 2006, the home offers 4,346 square feet with five bedrooms and six bathrooms, which includes a massive master suite complete with a sitting area and private deck. Hardwood flooring, custom drapery and a gourmet kitchen highlight the home’s designer interior, while a resort-style yard flexes some serious muscle with a palatial pool and spa, fire pit and an outdoor kitchen. Last, but certainly not least, a detached casita and pool house round out Hunter’s Newport estate.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)