Feb 14, 2013, 3:02 PM EST
I think the proper word for what I did when I read this is “chortle.”
One reason Dice-K picked the Indians? They’re in the AL. “I want to pitch against Boston,” he said through interpreter Jeff Cutler.
— Jordan Bastian (@MLBastian) February 13, 2013
“Oh, no! Don’t throw us into that brier patch!” exclaimed the Red Sox hitters. “Whatever you do, don’t make us face Daisuke Matsuzaka!”
In all seriousness, I can see why he wants revenge. I mean, those dirty Red Sox had the nerve to give him over $50 million in exchange for one good season, one OK season and four seasons of pure crap and injury. I mean, the nerve of those guys. They really got something coming here.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)