Feb 15, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal does, and it’s quite interesting. Greinke is all about scouting and front office stuff. He sat in on the Brewers’ draft last summer and took a scouting trip to Arizona the prior spring. He talks about wanting to work in a front office when he’s through playing.
Neat interview. Neat story. Neat guy. Good reading on a slow news day.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)