Feb 15, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Ken Rosenthal does, and it’s quite interesting. Greinke is all about scouting and front office stuff. He sat in on the Brewers’ draft last summer and took a scouting trip to Arizona the prior spring. He talks about wanting to work in a front office when he’s through playing.
Neat interview. Neat story. Neat guy. Good reading on a slow news day.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)