Feb 18, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Joe Maddon has often put together “themes” for how the Rays should dress during road trips.
For instance, last season the team did themes like “nerd” and “minimalist” and “wigs” and “all white” and “plaid jackets.” You get the idea.
So what does he have in store for this year’s road trips? Nothing. He’s ditching the themes idea in favor of …
If you think you look hot that’s how you should dress.
Also known as the “dress hot” theme.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 9
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 10
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 13
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 92
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)