Feb 18, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Joe Maddon has often put together “themes” for how the Rays should dress during road trips.
For instance, last season the team did themes like “nerd” and “minimalist” and “wigs” and “all white” and “plaid jackets.” You get the idea.
So what does he have in store for this year’s road trips? Nothing. He’s ditching the themes idea in favor of …
If you think you look hot that’s how you should dress.
Also known as the “dress hot” theme.
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 14
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)