Feb 18, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Joe Maddon has often put together “themes” for how the Rays should dress during road trips.
For instance, last season the team did themes like “nerd” and “minimalist” and “wigs” and “all white” and “plaid jackets.” You get the idea.
So what does he have in store for this year’s road trips? Nothing. He’s ditching the themes idea in favor of …
If you think you look hot that’s how you should dress.
Also known as the “dress hot” theme.
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 18
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 30
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 81
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 97
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)