Feb 19, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
Just got cleared to run.. on a treadmill.. In a anti gravity bubble.Baby step, but I’ll take it. Never thought I was going to this excited
— Logan Morrison (@LoMoMarlins) February 19, 2013
Morrison is about five months removed from surgery to repair a torn patella tendon in his right knee. He also underwent surgery on that same knee before the start of what became a disappointing 2012 campaign.
LoMo’s agent told Clark Spencer of the Miami Herald that his client should be ready to join the Marlins’ lineup around April 15. If the eccentric 25-year-old can avoid setbacks, that’s a reasonable target date.
- The Yankees were no-hit by the Marlins in Panama 0
- Report: Jose Iglesias could miss most of the 2014 season 31
- Manny Machado dealing with scar tissue in knee, increasingly unlikely for Opening Day 10
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 53
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 96
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon (99)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)