Feb 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EST
Somewhere, a publishing house is laying off all of its fact-checkers because it can’t afford a totally idle workforce:
Roger Clemens told Newsday this morning that his own book is in the works. No specific timetable yet though.
— David Lennon (@DPLennon) February 19, 2013
I guarantee there will be a chapter about the time he broke up the smuggling ring, complete with “pew pew pew!” and “Blamblamblam!!!” sound effects, spelled out just like that. And in the end he rescues a princess or something.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)