Feb 19, 2013, 11:33 AM EST
Somewhere, a publishing house is laying off all of its fact-checkers because it can’t afford a totally idle workforce:
Roger Clemens told Newsday this morning that his own book is in the works. No specific timetable yet though.
— David Lennon (@DPLennon) February 19, 2013
I guarantee there will be a chapter about the time he broke up the smuggling ring, complete with “pew pew pew!” and “Blamblamblam!!!” sound effects, spelled out just like that. And in the end he rescues a princess or something.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)