Feb 19, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
Burnett told reporters that he tweaked his back while picking up his 4-year-old son and putting him a shopping cart at the grocery store.
He has a history of back issues, so it’s something to keep an eye on after Burnett signed a two-year, $8 million deal with the Angels this offseason.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59