Feb 19, 2013, 11:19 AM EST
Burnett told reporters that he tweaked his back while picking up his 4-year-old son and putting him a shopping cart at the grocery store.
He has a history of back issues, so it’s something to keep an eye on after Burnett signed a two-year, $8 million deal with the Angels this offseason.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)