Feb 19, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
Burnett told reporters that he tweaked his back while picking up his 4-year-old son and putting him a shopping cart at the grocery store.
He has a history of back issues, so it’s something to keep an eye on after Burnett signed a two-year, $8 million deal with the Angels this offseason.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)