Feb 19, 2013, 5:41 PM EST
This is from last year — I just saw it linked over at Baseball Think Factory — but A-Rod is currently selling it, you know. And you’d be silly to make an offer on it before at least seeing it in all of its cold, antiseptic and arguably soulless glory.
The best comment in the BTF thread comes from AG#1F, who says “Probably needs a new hot water heater though since his can’t handle too much pressure.” I have faith that some of you can do better than that, though.
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 51
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 79
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 13
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 28
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 89
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 29
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)