Feb 19, 2013, 5:41 PM EDT
This is from last year — I just saw it linked over at Baseball Think Factory — but A-Rod is currently selling it, you know. And you’d be silly to make an offer on it before at least seeing it in all of its cold, antiseptic and arguably soulless glory.
The best comment in the BTF thread comes from AG#1F, who says “Probably needs a new hot water heater though since his can’t handle too much pressure.” I have faith that some of you can do better than that, though.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39