Feb 19, 2013, 5:41 PM EST
This is from last year — I just saw it linked over at Baseball Think Factory — but A-Rod is currently selling it, you know. And you’d be silly to make an offer on it before at least seeing it in all of its cold, antiseptic and arguably soulless glory.
The best comment in the BTF thread comes from AG#1F, who says “Probably needs a new hot water heater though since his can’t handle too much pressure.” I have faith that some of you can do better than that, though.
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)