Feb 20, 2013, 5:41 PM EDT
New York Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda has pleaded no contest to driving under the influence. Hillsborough County State Attorney spokesman Mark Cox says Pineda entered the plea Wednesday in a Tampa courtroom.
Pineda was socked with 50 hours of community service, a year’s probation, a $500 fine and DUI school.
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness