Feb 20, 2013, 1:03 PM EDT
We’re all gonna go to hell to some extent after we retire. Many of us before. Roger Clemens is no exception:
Roger Clemens in full uniform, awaiting to throw live BP. twitpic.com/c5dz01
— Brian McTaggart (@brianmctaggart) February 20, 2013
And throw live BP he did. McTaggart has a report. The upshot: Clemens had fun, but he is not a guy who sounds like he’s coming out of retirement again, be it for the Sugar Land Skeeters, the Houston Astros or anyone else.
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 4
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 36
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- Brian Cashman calls out Yankees hitting coach Kevin Long 52
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- LIVE: Spurs-Heat, Game 6
- Can Heat focus enough to avoid elimination?
- CSN: Bruins' defense never rests in Game 3 win
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- PFT: Freed Johnson wants second chance in NFL
- PBT: Judges rules Iverson did not kidnap children
- PFT: Rodgers says Packers' moves a 'wake-up call'