Feb 21, 2013, 9:59 AM EDT
At least the northeast part of the valley where the Diamondbacks train:
This is DEFINITELY not what a baseball field is supposed to look like during Spring Training twitter.com/CharlesBrewerA…
That’s snow at Salt River Field. The Dbacks’ workouts were pushed to noon today because of it.
I tend to be critical of baseball writers who complain about the weather in Florida and Arizona while most of the rest of us freeze our kiesters off, but I’ll say this much: I arrive in Arizona six days from now. If there is snow there too I’m gonna whine about it a lot.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59