Feb 21, 2013, 9:59 AM EDT
At least the northeast part of the valley where the Diamondbacks train:
This is DEFINITELY not what a baseball field is supposed to look like during Spring Training twitter.com/CharlesBrewerA…
That’s snow at Salt River Field. The Dbacks’ workouts were pushed to noon today because of it.
I tend to be critical of baseball writers who complain about the weather in Florida and Arizona while most of the rest of us freeze our kiesters off, but I’ll say this much: I arrive in Arizona six days from now. If there is snow there too I’m gonna whine about it a lot.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17