Feb 21, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
In the least shocking news of all time, it looks like TLC will not be airing a second season of Pete Rose’s reality show, “Pete Rose: Hits & Mrs.”
John Kiesewetter, who writes about television for the Cincinnati Enquirer, notes that TLC aired the final two episodes of the first season on a Sunday morning and shifted it to a channel called Destination America. In other words, they gave up on actually getting people to watch and didn’t even want to be associated with having the show on TLC.
And a representative for TLC told Kiesewetter that there are no plans to air repeats of the first season. We’ll always have Will Leitch’s amazing recap of the debut episode, though.
Can we be done with Pete Rose now, please?
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)