Feb 22, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
Since this site has become MarriageTalk today I might as well do a post about this story too.
Machado and Alonso both went to high school in Miami and Peter Schmuck of the Baltimore Sun writes that Machado and Alonso’s sister “were brought together by the baseball connection with her brother, but it’s also the result of the close-knit nature of the sports community in Miami.”
Sure, but do they follow each other on Twitter?
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17