Feb 22, 2013, 5:40 PM EST
Ryan Howard is building a gigantic house down in Florida. COST?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not it. But Maybe Howard should get a gate with that letter on it …
Anyway, no man can say. But a woman can. And she has a pic too:
— Jessica Stark (@JH_Stark) February 22, 2013
Click the Instagram link to see it.
Looks nice enough. I worry, though, that the way it’s situated on that intersection makes it vulnerable to cars coming from the left. But I suppose Howard is used to that by now.
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 10
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 61
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 58
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 46
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 17
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 8
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)