Feb 22, 2013, 5:40 PM EDT
Ryan Howard is building a gigantic house down in Florida. COST?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not it. But Maybe Howard should get a gate with that letter on it …
Anyway, no man can say. But a woman can. And she has a pic too:
— Jessica Stark (@JH_Stark) February 22, 2013
Click the Instagram link to see it.
Looks nice enough. I worry, though, that the way it’s situated on that intersection makes it vulnerable to cars coming from the left. But I suppose Howard is used to that by now.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8