Feb 22, 2013, 5:40 PM EDT
Ryan Howard is building a gigantic house down in Florida. COST?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not it. But Maybe Howard should get a gate with that letter on it …
Anyway, no man can say. But a woman can. And she has a pic too:
— Jessica Stark (@JH_Stark) February 22, 2013
Click the Instagram link to see it.
Looks nice enough. I worry, though, that the way it’s situated on that intersection makes it vulnerable to cars coming from the left. But I suppose Howard is used to that by now.
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 19
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 19
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 52
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (79)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)