Feb 22, 2013, 5:40 PM EST
Ryan Howard is building a gigantic house down in Florida. COST?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not it. But Maybe Howard should get a gate with that letter on it …
Anyway, no man can say. But a woman can. And she has a pic too:
— Jessica Stark (@JH_Stark) February 22, 2013
Click the Instagram link to see it.
Looks nice enough. I worry, though, that the way it’s situated on that intersection makes it vulnerable to cars coming from the left. But I suppose Howard is used to that by now.
- Where does Nelson Cruz go from here? 38
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers 84
- Grant Balfour may file a grievance over Orioles’ decision to back out of contract 23
- Former Major Leaguer Gabe Kapler wants collisions to remain part of the game 44
- Carlos Beltran introduced by the Yankees, takes a shot at the Mets 42
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- I don’t know what the best baseball song is, but it ain’t John freakin’ Fogerty (102)
- Happy Birthday, Ty Cobb! (89)
- Shin-Soo Choo agrees to seven-year, $130 million deal with Rangers (84)
- ‘Tis the season for people acting incredibly dumb (74)