Feb 22, 2013, 5:40 PM EDT
Ryan Howard is building a gigantic house down in Florida. COST?! NO MAN CAN SAY!
Wait. That’s not it. But Maybe Howard should get a gate with that letter on it …
Anyway, no man can say. But a woman can. And she has a pic too:
— Jessica Stark (@JH_Stark) February 22, 2013
Click the Instagram link to see it.
Looks nice enough. I worry, though, that the way it’s situated on that intersection makes it vulnerable to cars coming from the left. But I suppose Howard is used to that by now.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)