Feb 22, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
Lots of Phillies bashing here today. Let’s make some equal time for the Mets:
You can watch this intrasquad game for six bucks. That’s a bargain; it’s usually much more expensive to watch the Mets beat themselves.
— Andy Martino (@MartinoNYDN) February 22, 2013
Personally, I would much rather have a beat writer taking potshots at my team than one who is merely a front office mouthpiece. You Mets fans should consider yourself lucky to have Martino.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)