Feb 22, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
Lots of Phillies bashing here today. Let’s make some equal time for the Mets:
You can watch this intrasquad game for six bucks. That’s a bargain; it’s usually much more expensive to watch the Mets beat themselves.
— Andy Martino (@MartinoNYDN) February 22, 2013
Personally, I would much rather have a beat writer taking potshots at my team than one who is merely a front office mouthpiece. You Mets fans should consider yourself lucky to have Martino.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)