Feb 22, 2013, 12:31 PM EST
Lots of Phillies bashing here today. Let’s make some equal time for the Mets:
You can watch this intrasquad game for six bucks. That’s a bargain; it’s usually much more expensive to watch the Mets beat themselves.
— Andy Martino (@MartinoNYDN) February 22, 2013
Personally, I would much rather have a beat writer taking potshots at my team than one who is merely a front office mouthpiece. You Mets fans should consider yourself lucky to have Martino.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)