Feb 22, 2013, 12:31 PM EDT
Lots of Phillies bashing here today. Let’s make some equal time for the Mets:
You can watch this intrasquad game for six bucks. That’s a bargain; it’s usually much more expensive to watch the Mets beat themselves.
— Andy Martino (@MartinoNYDN) February 22, 2013
Personally, I would much rather have a beat writer taking potshots at my team than one who is merely a front office mouthpiece. You Mets fans should consider yourself lucky to have Martino.
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 76
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 23
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 93
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)