Feb 23, 2013, 5:32 PM EDT
Bryce Harper made a circus catch in the bottom of the third inning of today’s Grapefruit League opener against the Mets. As you’ll see below, the ball bounced off his his glove, then his forearm area, then right back into his glove. On second thought, you could almost call it a…oh, nevermind.
Man, Harper is so good that even when he makes a mistake, it turns out to be something pretty darn impressive.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)