Feb 23, 2013, 5:32 PM EDT
Bryce Harper made a circus catch in the bottom of the third inning of today’s Grapefruit League opener against the Mets. As you’ll see below, the ball bounced off his his glove, then his forearm area, then right back into his glove. On second thought, you could almost call it a…oh, nevermind.
Man, Harper is so good that even when he makes a mistake, it turns out to be something pretty darn impressive.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million