Feb 23, 2013, 5:32 PM EDT
Bryce Harper made a circus catch in the bottom of the third inning of today’s Grapefruit League opener against the Mets. As you’ll see below, the ball bounced off his his glove, then his forearm area, then right back into his glove. On second thought, you could almost call it a…oh, nevermind.
Man, Harper is so good that even when he makes a mistake, it turns out to be something pretty darn impressive.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)