Feb 25, 2013, 3:35 PM EST
Gotta tell ya, I really think Papelbon wouldn’t have gotten rocked like that if someone in the Phillies clubhouse had shown more leadership. What is Michael Young there for, anyway?
BTW: Wait until the end of the clip: “is that over the tiki bar??!” That’s almost as good as “Si or no, motherf***er ??!!”
Baseball is back, folks. It doesn’t count yet, but it’s back.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 14
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 10
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 71
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 47
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 47
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (145)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)