Feb 25, 2013, 3:35 PM EST
Gotta tell ya, I really think Papelbon wouldn’t have gotten rocked like that if someone in the Phillies clubhouse had shown more leadership. What is Michael Young there for, anyway?
BTW: Wait until the end of the clip: “is that over the tiki bar??!” That’s almost as good as “Si or no, motherf***er ??!!”
Baseball is back, folks. It doesn’t count yet, but it’s back.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 54
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 20
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (256)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)