Feb 27, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
McClinton-Hunter was among five Prosper, Texas high school students arrested last May for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting an underage girl. Police made the arrest following what they said was a five-month investigation of other incidents, but the victim later recanted her story.
Hunter’s co-defendant, Garrick White, was indicted on charges of unlawful restraint of a child.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)