Feb 27, 2013, 9:56 AM EST
We have a new addition to the NBC SportsTalk family, as MotorSportsTalk launched today.
Check them out if you’re into F1, IndyCar, and NASCAR news. Here’s some more info from their introduction post:
The primary focus of our coverage will feature content from Formula 1, the IZOD IndyCar Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Expect a substantial amount of news, analysis and particularly video features to go along with NBC’s television partnerships with F1 and IndyCar as the year progresses.
Once their four-man writing staff gets settled in we’ll be putting them through the usual NBCSports.com hazing ritual, which involves me taking a nap while Mike Florio and Kurt Helin make them dance around like peacocks and Craig Calcaterra screams the synopses of Batman cartoon plots.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)