Feb 27, 2013, 5:54 PM EST
Starlin Castro was batting here at Hohokam in the fourth inning when he pulled up lame, reaching back for his hamstring while running out an infield single.
A trainer saw him and he came out of the game. The official word now is “left hamstring tightness” which has him day-to-day.
Good news, I think. When he pulled up, he looked like he was in a lot of pain. Coulda been way worse.
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal 94
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (98)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (94)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (86)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)