Mar 1, 2013, 4:13 PM EDT
Last night on Twitter comedy historian Kliph Nesteroff unearthed this gem of Hank Aaron and Louis C.K. on “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” together in 1993:
Back then Aaron was still the all-time home run king, C.K. was an unknown writer for O’Brien’s show, and people knew who Dan Cortese was.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (94)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (87)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)