Mar 1, 2013, 4:13 PM EDT
Last night on Twitter comedy historian Kliph Nesteroff unearthed this gem of Hank Aaron and Louis C.K. on “Late Night With Conan O’Brien” together in 1993:
Back then Aaron was still the all-time home run king, C.K. was an unknown writer for O’Brien’s show, and people knew who Dan Cortese was.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)