Mar 4, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Via out new MotorSportsTalk, news that Angels starter C.J. Wilson has wins in two sports now:
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pitcher and two-time MLB All-Star C.J. Wilson can now call himself a winning team owner in Grand-Am road racing.
C.J. Wilson Racing’s driving tandem of Stevan McAleer and Marc Miller took their No. 5 Mazda MX-5 to a Street Tuner class victory in the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series race this weekend at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
I know nothing about racing so I’m not sure what half of those words mean — if it’s “Grand-Am” racing, why aren’t they all in old Pontiacs? — but you should go read MotorSportsTalk if that sort of thing floats your boat.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)