Mar 4, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Via out new MotorSportsTalk, news that Angels starter C.J. Wilson has wins in two sports now:
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pitcher and two-time MLB All-Star C.J. Wilson can now call himself a winning team owner in Grand-Am road racing.
C.J. Wilson Racing’s driving tandem of Stevan McAleer and Marc Miller took their No. 5 Mazda MX-5 to a Street Tuner class victory in the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series race this weekend at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
I know nothing about racing so I’m not sure what half of those words mean — if it’s “Grand-Am” racing, why aren’t they all in old Pontiacs? — but you should go read MotorSportsTalk if that sort of thing floats your boat.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 46
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 60
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 51
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 49
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)