Mar 4, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Via out new MotorSportsTalk, news that Angels starter C.J. Wilson has wins in two sports now:
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim pitcher and two-time MLB All-Star C.J. Wilson can now call himself a winning team owner in Grand-Am road racing.
C.J. Wilson Racing’s driving tandem of Stevan McAleer and Marc Miller took their No. 5 Mazda MX-5 to a Street Tuner class victory in the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series race this weekend at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
I know nothing about racing so I’m not sure what half of those words mean — if it’s “Grand-Am” racing, why aren’t they all in old Pontiacs? — but you should go read MotorSportsTalk if that sort of thing floats your boat.
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 16
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 179
- Report: Pablo Sandoval and the Red Sox agree to a five-year deal at close to $100 million 103
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- UPDATE: Red Sox finalizing a 4-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, with a vesting option 34
- MLB players react to Odell Beckham, Jr. catch on Sunday Night Football 25
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 77
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 35
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (190)
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)