Mar 4, 2013, 2:14 PM EDT
In layman’s terms that’s a hip injury, whereas an oblique injury sidelined Crain for a while last season. Crain is in the final season of a three-year, $13 million contract and during the first two years he threw 113 innings with a 2.54 ERA as a setup man.
While part of the Twins organization he pitched for Canada in both 2006 and 2009 . Team Canada has its first game Friday versus Italy.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 6
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 117
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 28
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39