Mar 5, 2013, 3:40 PM EST
I hope the lack of specificity isn’t an attempt to move toward NHL-style “lower” and “upper” body injuries, because … well, actually maybe that would be amusing for a little bit at least.
Anyway, he’ll apparently be allowed to hit and throw while not doing any running, but obviously Ross’ status for Opening Day is now in question.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 70
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 85
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 37
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 14
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 63
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (145)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (91)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)