Mar 5, 2013, 3:40 PM EDT
I hope the lack of specificity isn’t an attempt to move toward NHL-style “lower” and “upper” body injuries, because … well, actually maybe that would be amusing for a little bit at least.
Anyway, he’ll apparently be allowed to hit and throw while not doing any running, but obviously Ross’ status for Opening Day is now in question.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 19
- Rangers snap Astros’ 10-game winning streak 4
- UPDATE: Hanley Ramirez exits game with a left shoulder sprain 21
- Nelson Cruz, Adrian Gonzalez named Players of the Month 14
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 94
- Report: Brewers hire Craig Counsell to replace Ron Roenicke 26
- Brewers fire manager Ron Roenicke 55
- Jordan Walden lands on disabled list with biceps injury 11
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- The Orioles will play to no fans tomorrow; this weekend’s series will move to Tropicana Field (125)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (120)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)