Mar 5, 2013, 3:40 PM EDT
I hope the lack of specificity isn’t an attempt to move toward NHL-style “lower” and “upper” body injuries, because … well, actually maybe that would be amusing for a little bit at least.
Anyway, he’ll apparently be allowed to hit and throw while not doing any running, but obviously Ross’ status for Opening Day is now in question.
- Mariners acquire Mark Trumbo from the Diamondbacks 7
- Video: Masahiro Tanaka shines in return from disabled list 5
- Marlon Byrd hits disabled list with fractured wrist 0
- Red Sox acquire Alejandro De Aza from Orioles 28
- Video: Lloyd McClendon got ejected, threw another tantrum 33
- Albert Pujols ties Jimmie Foxx on the all-time home run list 32
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 104
- Matt Holliday’s historical on-base streak ends with ejection 86
- Stan Hack didn’t hack and other inappropriate baseball names (186)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (150)
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base (133)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (106)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (104)