Mar 6, 2013, 9:08 AM EDT
Nothing to reports of trade interest for Marmol, esp. w/ Detroit. Cubs don’t expect to move him till after season starts. Prob at deadline.
— Gordon Wittenmyer (@GDubCub) March 6, 2013
So how does this work? Does Levine totally ignore Wittenmyer in the Cubs’ press box today or does he go up to him and say “nuh uh!”? I almost feel like going over to Mesa today to watch that instead of going over to Goodyear to watch the Indians.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 0
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 46
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 6
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 19
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 42